Puzzler Mind Gym
A 90 day programme of brain exercises and puzzles designed to help players make the most of their mind - brought to you by neuroscientist, trained clinical psychologist and world expert on brain rehabilitation; Professor Ian Robertson (AKA: 'The Mind Doctor' behind Puzzler Media's best-selling 'Puzzler Brain Trainer' publications).
Currently Professor of Psychology at Trinity College, Dublin, Ian has worked in Cambridge, Toronto and London, and is a regular keynote speaker at conferences on brain function throughout the world. Ian has written for The Times and the British Medical Journal, and has made numerous TV appearances - including presenting the popular Irish TV show 'Read Write Now'. His many scientific articles and books include the leading international textbook in his field, and the popular science books 'Mind Sculpture' and 'Mind's Eye', and the successful self-help manual 'Stay Sharp with the Mind Doctor'.
- 'Use it or lose it!' - Keep your mind fit and active with over 700 games to enjoy
- Memory, Word, Numerical and Visualisation skills are tested across 20 different game types
- Includes Warm-up games and tricky Mind Gym Challenges to give your brain a real workout
- Review your progress over the entire 90 day programme with the in-game Performance Tracker
- Unlock helpful strategies and helpful tips from renowned neuroscientist Professor Ian Robertson